Sunday, July 26, 2009

Preparing for Kenya

Hi everyone!
I am not in Kenya yet- but I thought I would write a little bit about my preparation for the trip. I am leaving my house tomorrow morning, and I think I finally have most everything ready. 
I am studying abroad in Kenya for Primatology, Ecology and Conservation, through Rutgers.  The Program takes us through multiple areas of Kenya- so that we get to see various parts of the country! I will be living in a tent for the month, which should be quite an experience. As I look at all the "stuff" I am bringing (one small duffel bag, one medium sized duffel bag and one backpack) I have to keep reminding myself that I don't have that much for including my house and bed (tent and sleeping bag)!
I am getting very anxious now that it's so close! I have been in close contact with a few of the people going on the trip so we have been able to compare what we are bringing, and find out who is on the same flights.
I am not sure what kind of access to internet will be available, but I will keep you all updated as well as I can!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment